Tuesday, May 29, 2007

White Stallion

My latest purchase, and without a doubt my best, is my new bicycle. I found it in Grandpa's store on söder in Stockholm. Fell in love straight away. Had to have it.


Last few days I have been exploring Stockholm on wheels. I like it, the feeling of freedom as you swoosh past overstyled couples pushing designer-brand strollers on Östermalm, as you charge past palestina-shawl-wearing misfit youth on Söder or as you careen over non-suspecting japanese tourists in Gamla Stan. The heavy-duty black tires comes well to pass here.

See you on the streets of Stockholm...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hoho... eko i bloggen! ;-)

Hoppas allt är bra kompis! Allt är bara finfint med oss! Vi saknar dig! Vi ses väl snart?!

Kramar från Lisa, Svante & Alice (som kryper och sånt nu!)

Aaron said...

Hey Fredrik,

Nice bike, but really I just wanted to say hello.

For some reason I just happened to think of you and stumbled across your blog.

Your pix make me yearn to go back to Thailand!