Monday, February 12, 2007

Oblivion Alchemy

After finding myself spending way too much time on trying to figure out which ingredients I need, how to mix them and so on I decided to take a more rational approach to this. I took the data found on the OblivionWiki and shuffled around in Excel for a bit. The result is an Excel-sheet that allows you to sort, filter and mix potions (without having to do it in the game). I found it reduces the time spent simply scrolling up and down in the ingerdients list.

I have yet not decided how I feel about having the laptop next to me when gaming though, feels just a little bit lit cheating... Not sure how or why, but it does.

As soon as I figure out how to post files here, I will post the Excel-sheet for anyone who wants to to play around with.

No comments: