Thursday, December 21, 2006

Finish the Fight!

After having played Gears of War form some time now I had almost forgot that I even liked other games. After having played the first act I had totally forgot who Master Chief was, the neon-colored environments of Halo and the goofy little grunts that I so love to smash over the head with the butt of my gun. The man was no longer the nameless Master Chief, it was now the scarred, hard-as-nails, ass-kicking Marcus Fenix and his sidekick Dom Santiago. I admit, at first I fired at Dom as much as at the Locust, it is hard to distinguish the COGs from the Locust at times, in Halo you know all the time that anything not green and shiny must die.

Then all of a sudden, Bungie releases the new Halo 3 trailer, and just like that, I remembered why I love Master Chief, why the neon colors don't bother me, why I bought the first Xbox and now the Xbox360. It is all clear to me... I have to finish the fight!

http://download.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_halo3_2_h264.wmv

No comments: