Thursday, December 21, 2006

It's about time...

Some time ago I decided that I should have a blog. This was, of course, wrong. There is no way that I could maintain such a thing. The blog, as expected, containing a handful entries, was taken offline as my friend moved (and in the process killed his server). Such was my dedication and devotion that I never took the time to move this blog or save the entries.

Well, now I'm at it again. I think its mostly the various tools and services that have become so nicely integrated that has led my to think that it might be a good idea to start blogging again. Here is my list of tools and services I currently use:

Does anyone else have any further recommendations? Are there any useful java applications for mobile devices that do this? Just in case I wanna blog on the train or something...

Anyway, at the top of my head, here is what I will blog about:
Thats about it. Ohhh, I almost forgot: då och då kommer jag att blogga på svenska, men det lär du ju märka om det är fallet...

Cheers!

No comments: